1 bedroom flat for saleKent House Road, Sydenham, SE26
- Fantastic one bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Set within a charming period building
- Superb open-plan reception room with space-to-dine
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Large double bedroom flooded with natural light
- Stylish shower room
- Lovely communal garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This superb one bedroom maisonette is set within a charming period building and is immaculately presented throughout with a fantastic open-plan living arrangement, sleek modern kitchen and large double bedroom.
Kent House Road is ideally situated close to the amenities and transport links of Sydenham which offers a vast selection of shops and restaurants as well as being within easy reach of both Sydenham and Lower Sydenham Stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73275851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1065934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.