1 bedroom apartment for saleNeville House, 137 London Road, Twickenham, TW1
- Forms part of a beautiful period building
- A spacious apartment in excellent condition
- A number of original period features
- Direct access to a large communal garden
- Situated close to Twickenham station with the fast train to London Waterloo
- EPC Rating = D
A beautiful 1 bedroom period apartment a short walk from Twickenham station with outside space.
Neville House is well placed for the vast selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in Twickenham town centre and just moments away from riverside walks and the shopping centre of Richmond, as well as highly rated local restaurants and bars.
Twickenham Station provides a rapid (approximately 20 minutes) and direct service into London Waterloo. Whilst Radnor Gardens and Marble Hill Park are both nearby and offer an ideal retreat from the hubbub of daily life - directly abutting particularly scenic stretches of The River Thames.
The iconic Twickenham Rugby Ground is close by which features a Virgin Active Gym and local schools enjoy an outstanding reputation and are considered amongst the best in the country.
Forming part of a historically important detached property built in circa 1725 this spacious ground floor apartment is extremely light with a number of original features. Entered from the communal hallway the property has a bedroom to the front with built in wardrobes and then to the rear is a large reception room of almost 24ft. This room has original exposed floorboards as well as panelling a fireplace and floor to ceiling French doors leading directly onto the large and secluded communal gardens. From Here there is a door leading to the bespoke kitchen with underfloor heating, waste disposal and instant boiling water tap. There is a newly fitted shower room also with underfloor heating.
Historical Reference -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73276280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS180070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.