3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCookham
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully presented and tastefully decorated semi-detached family home
- Updated and improved to an exacting specification with bright and spacious accommodation over three storeys
- Two ensuite bedrooms and bedroom three
- Entrance porch, sitting room with dining area
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room
- Family area with bi-fold doors
- Landscaped rear gardens with garden home office with light and power
- Walking distance to railway station and the centre of Cookham Rise
Situated in a private and quiet tucked away position, a beautifully presented and comprehensively refurbished semi-detached family home which is equipped to an exceptional standard throughout. Located in an extremely convenient location with the centre of Cookham Rise and railway station both within easy walking distance. Attractively landscaped rear garden, substantial garden home office, master bedroom with superb ensuite bathroom, guest suite with ensuite bathroom, bedroom three, entrance porch, sitting and dining room, cloakroom, utility room, inner hall, beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, family area with doors opening to garden, new double glazing, gas heating to radiators and underfloor heating. EPC band C. Tel: Cookham office 01628 531222.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Milsom , Cookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.