3 bedroom house for saleWhitehill Cottage, Whitehill Road, Blackpool
- Traditional Farmhouse Incorporating Two Semi-Detached Houses
- Generous Plot, Spacious Garages with Huge Potential
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Sauna and Dressing Area
- Spacious Commercial Unit Currently Rented Out
- Detached Two Bed Log Cabin, Huge Potential, Viewing Recommended
This beautiful detached farmhouse is set out as two semi-detached properties but offers endless amounts of potential. Set on a generous plot, one of the properties is renovated and provides a three bedroom family home. The renovations have started on the second property and it is ready to add the personal touches and flexibility any family requires. The actual farmhouse is only the start of what is on offer here. Along with the two properties there are two generous garages, a separate pool house housing a swimming pool and sauna, detached log cabin, spacious commercial unit and beautifully kept land.
The main house accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, office with fitted desk, shelves and cupboards, delightful spacious lounge with feature fireplace and French doors onto a patio, formal dining room, bright and spacious breakfast kitchen with a range of modern units with integrated oven and hob plus French doors to the patio. Additionally there is a store room and shower room with a four piece suite including a vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, bidet and low flush wc.
To the first floor the generous master bedroom has dual aspect window with amazing panoramic country views. The master bedroom has ample storage space and fitted wardrobes all around the room with matching bedside cabinets, drawers and dressing table. There is a second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes plus a single bedroom. There is a second shower room on this floor.
If this wasn’t enough, there are two spacious garages providing potential for conversion (subject to the necessary permissions). The log cabin is a great entertaining space and includes laminate flooring, bedroom and wc. There is also a good sized mezzanine which could provide a further bedroom. The swimming pool is housed in a log cabin and has feature lighting, swim jets and spa area. There is also a sauna and dressing area.
Externally there is a decked area overlooking the gardens. The land provides so much opportunity to develop (subject to the necessary permissions) and already houses two industrial units and a car park that currently provide a rent of £160 per week.
What The Agent Says
Viewing of this spectacular opportunity is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer. Call us today to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73278512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 169430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.