3 bedroom property for saleOval Gardens, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
Offers in Region of
- Rear access
- Recently Renovated
- Post War
- Ground floor WC/Utility
- Tucked-away location
- Private back garden
- Close to transport links
We are pleased to offer for sale, this well-presented 3-bedroom detached bungalow located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Gosport. Comprising three-bedrooms, a family bathroom, spacious sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, a private garden and also benefits from off street parking. We strongly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
The property is situated in an ideal location, with access to an abundance of local amenities, such as schools.
These include; Gomer Junior School, Bay House School and Sixth Form and Alverstoke C Of E Aided Junior School.
Portsmouth Harbour train station offers regular services to London Waterloo, London Victoria, Brighton and Cardiff Central.
Hallway comprising carpeted flooring, neutral decor and giving access to all rooms.
SITTING-DINING ROOM 12'0" x 10'11"
Excellent-sized sitting room comprising carpeted flooring, neutral decor, large window to the front aspect creating a bright and airy living space. Ample space for lounge furniture or a family-sized dining table and furniture.
KITCHEN 9'10" x 7'7"
Well-proportioned kitchen comprising eye and base level units, integrated sink and drainer and stand-alone gas oven with hob and grill. Decorated with tiled flooring, neutral decor and a window to the side aspect, as well as a door giving access to the pantry. Plenty of space for kitchen appliances.
PANTRY 3'3" x 2'9"
Space for storage.
CONSERVATORY 14'9" x 5'2"
Good-sized conservatory comprising tiled flooring, surrounding windows and a door to the rear aspect leading out the garden. Space for furniture.
BEDROOM ONE 12'5" x 10'6"
Large bedroom comprising carpeted flooring, neutral decor and a window to the rear aspect.Space for a double bed and furniture.
BEDROOM TWO 11'11" x 10'0"
Good-sized bedroom comprising neutral decor, carpeted flooring and a window to the front aspect. Space for a double-bed and furniture.
BEDROOM THREE/STUDY 9'0" x 8'6"
Comprising carpeted flooring, neutral decor and window to the rear aspect. Space for a double bed and furniture. This room can also be used as a study.
BATHROOM 6'9" x 5'9"
Three-piece suite comprising a bath-tub, hand-wash basin and W.C. Two frosted windows to the side aspect.
Offering an abundance of space for garden furniture. With paved patio area, laid to lawn areas, fencing and brick wall for a good degree of privacy, beautifully complimented by flower beds and newly planted shrubs. Large shed for storage. Accessed via securely locked side gate.
- Rockwool insulated cavity alls and double insulated loft space
- Central heating throughout and hot water via stand-alone tank
- Central heating throughout all rooms
- Combination boiler regularly maintained
- Hot water combined system
- Sky Satellite dishes available and in use in most rooms
- Telephone connection. In use for Broadband and/or Landline
- Virgin, TV Fibre optics available
- Hot water combined system
- Hot water is also separately supplied electrically
Close to local shops
Off road parking
2 Double Bedrooms
No Onward Chain
Gas central heating
UPVC double glazed windows
South facing garden
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73282538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40894s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.