3 bedroom detached house for saleNewbridge View, TRURO, Cornwall
* Detached house
* Three double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
* Dual aspect modern kitchen/dining room
* Conveniently positioned for access into Truro City centre
* Southerly facing enclosed garden
* Two off road parking spaces
* Gas central heating system
* Double glazing throughout
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Conveniently positioned for access to The Cathedral City of Truro, Treliske Hospital and the A30 trunk road is this modern 3 bedroomed detached house. Formerly the original show home the property boasts two off-road parking spaces and an enclosed southerly facing garden.
Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, modern kitchen/dining room, spacious dual aspect lounge and downstairs WC. First floor; family bathroom and 3 double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. Master bedroom benefits from a en-suite shower room. The property is in good condition and will certainly appeal to a family or another investor. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Property ref: 121_2555_4591421
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73286579.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4591421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.