3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGLOUCESTER ROAD, POYNTON
- CRACKING 3 BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW - NO CHAIN
- SUPER SPOT FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- CLOSE TO THE LOCAL SHOPS AND ALL AMENITIES
- 3 BEDS INCLUDE 2 GOOD SIZE DOUBLES AT THE FRONT & 3RD SINGLE ROOM
- EXCELLENT MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE OPENING TO THE REAR GARDEN
- GFH - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - NEW ROOF FITTED 2016
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR WITH WEST-WEST-SOUTH ASPECT AT REAR
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING WITH COVERED CARPORT STYLE AREA AT SIDE
This home is positioned on a plot which offers ample parking space for 3 cars and there is a lawned garden area adjacent to the driveway with side gate giving access to the rear garden. At the rear there is an attractive garden with a West West South aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with mature well stocked borders, plus ample patio area abutting the home which can be accessed via French doors from the large lounge and there is also a garden shed providing useful extra storage.
This really is a must view property and offers light and airy accommodation, the home is best appreciated upon inspection. We trust our floor plans will give you a good indication of the shape, size and layout of the accommodation however we strongly recommend you view this home, which in brief offers accommodation comprising;
Side entrance; with an L- Shaped entrance hall, which is 5ft9 wide on entrance with overall measurements of 11`5 by 13`7. Built in cupboard storage facilities can be found in the hall and access to all of the rooms bar the dining kitchen can be gained via the hall.
The spacious Lounge can be found to the rear section of the accommodation and is an excellent size room with attractive cream coloured Marble feature fireplace to one wall with living flame gas fire inset. This spacious room has a high quality oak style Amtico floor covering fitted and enjoys direct access out to the rear garden plus a further window to the side.
Adjacent to the lounge you will find the spacious dining kitchen, which offers ample space to dine with one section of the room dedicated for space to house a dining table and a stylish range of cream coloured base and eye level units complimented by contrasting coloured black roll top work surfaces with return splash backs. Fitted appliances within the kitchen area include; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic hob along with stainless steel hood and light over with splash back plus stainless steel oven and microwave and integrated dishwasher, whilst there is also space dedicated for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Amtico Oak flooring can be found in this room as can the combination gas fired heating boiler. A further benefit to the kitchen is the dual aspect views to the rear and side aspect which adds extra light to the room plus there is access to the side space via upvc door.
Off the entrance hall you will then find three bedrooms. Two of which are good sized double bedrooms positioned to the front of the accommodation. The main bedroom has a walk in bay window to the front aspect whilst both have Amtico Oak design wood flooring. The third bedroom is set to the side and is presently used by our clients as a study.
The spacious bathroom has been re-fitted with a modern stylish suite comprising; vanity unit with wash hand basin and cupboard below, glazed walk in shower enclosure with double curved sliding doors plus a Wc with concealed cistern with display plinth above and panelled bath. There is attractive wall tiling and chrome fittings both compliment and finish off the look superbly.
The property has upvc double glazed windows and gas fired heating. Please also note our clients had a NEW ROOF FITTED in 2016.
SAT NAV: SK12 1JJ
*Energy Performance Rating: D
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30000205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Snape, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.