4 bedroom detached house for saleOaklands, Beckingham, DONCASTER
- OFFERS OVER £245,000
- Stunning Four Bedroom Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room/Snug , Kitchen/Diner
- High Specification Throughout
- Great Village Location
- In the Catchment area for Queen Elizabeth High School
WAS Guide price £250,000 - £260,0000 NOW offers over £245,000. This is a SUPERB four bedroom detached family home, IDEALLY POSITIONED on a small cul de sac in the highly regarded village of Beckingham. Finished to a HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT with well maintain gardens and a large single garage.
OFFERS OVER £245,000 Fantastic four bedroom family home which is finished to a high specification throughout! It has ample living accommodation having a lounge, dining room/snug and modern kitchen/diner. Part of a small development of similar homes in the heart of the popular village of Beckingham.
With superb local primary and secondary schools including the Queen Elizabeth High School (subject to passing advance exams) which is regarded as one of the best in the country.
Facilities including shops, restaurants and the popular Marshalls Yard shopping centre are only 3 miles away in the nearby historic town of Gainsborough.
With door to the front, stairs leading to first floor, laminate flooring and central heated radiator.
Fitted with high quality floor tiles, wc, wash hand basin, spotlights, central heated radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 12' 6" x 15' 7" ( 3.81m x 4.75m )
With a feature fireplace with gas fire inset, tv point, double door to kitchen, rear facing patio doors and two rear facing double glazed windows.
Snug/dining Room 13' 10" x 7' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.36m )
With under stairs walk in cupboard, front facing double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Kitchen/diner 25' 11" x 8' 1" ( 7.90m x 2.46m )
Fitted with grey gloss modern wall & base units, induction hob, two integral ovens, extractor, integral fridge, integral dishwasher and integral washer/dryer. With spotlights, high quality tiled flooring, front and side facing double glazed windows and rear facing patio doors.
With stairs from the hall, loft access, linen cupboard and central heated radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe/storage cupboard, rear facing double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin and vanity unit, shower cubicle, chrome ladder rail, built in storage cupboard, high quality tiled flooring, extractor and side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.36m )
Double bedroom with built in hanging space, front facing double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Currently being used as a dressing room with rear facing double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Double bedroom with storage cupboard, front facing double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled splash back, shaver point, extractor fan, spotlights and front facing double glazed window.
Block paved driveway for several cars to garage with gates to each side of the house.
Patio area with shrub borders and a security light.
Large single garage with up and over door, door to the side, fitted with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73292234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD105081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.