3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunnicliffe Way, Thornbury/Pudsey Border, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Modern semi-detached
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Good size rear garden
- Internal viewing essential!
Situated in a conveniently located and popular modern development, and offering beautifully presented, deceptively spacious and well-planned accommodation arranged over three floors, this three bedroom semi-detached property offers ready to move into accommodation ideally suited to first time buyers and young families. The property was completed circa 2015, having over 7 years remaining under the NHBC Warranty.
Featuring uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall, spacious open plan dining kitchen which is fitted with a range of contemporary cream gloss wall and base units with integrated appliances (fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven), as well as ample space for a dining table and chairs. There is also a guest WC and a separate living room which is a nice size with double doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor is the second bedroom which is a good size double, third bedroom which is a nice size single and the house bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a modern white three piece suite. To the second floor is the impressive master bedroom which is a generous size double with an ensuite shower room. Externally there is a fantastic size enclosed garden to the rear which is predominantly laid to lawn as well as benefitting from two allocated parking spaces.
Thornbury is ideal for the commuter wanting daily access to either Leeds of Bradford City Centre's with the Leeds Ring Road close by. Leisure facilities including a gymnasium and cinema are located nearby with a local shopping complex including Morrison’s superstore also within easy distance.
Please be advised that this is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73294964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.