5 bedroom character property for saleRingwould
- Substantial modern detached family home in sought after village location
- 5 Bedrooms (master en-suite)
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage and off road parking
- Extensive and beautifully landscaped gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An exciting opportunity to acquire a substantial family home set within a quiet yet convenient location with extensive and beautifully manicured gardens. Manor Lodge was constructed in the 1980's and has been in the same family ownership for a number of years. The property has been very well maintained but would now benefit from up-dating. The accommodation is incredibly spacious as well as adaptable and comprises:- Entrance hall, sitting room, conservatory, study, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room (with access to the double garage), cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor, with five bedrooms, (the master having an en-suite), and family bathroom on the first floor. There is ample off road parking and a good sized double garage with electric up and over doors. The gardens are a stunning feature and are beautifully manicured with an extensive variety of flowers, shrubs and impressive trees. There is access at the rear of the garden that then offers a short walk to the Church.The sought after village of Ringwould lies approximately 3 miles south of Deal, and 7 miles north of Dover with its port and busy cross-channel ferry service. During term time transport is provided daily to the modern Primary School at the nearby seaside village of Kingsdown, (rated outstanding by Ofsted). There is a regular bus service to both Dover and Deal where an extensive range of shopping, leisure and further educational services can be found. There are railway stations at neighbouring Martin Mill and Walmer (both approx. 1 ½ miles) offering high speed rail services to London St Pancras (from approx. 1hr 17min).There are several local golf courses close by such as Walmer and Kingsdown, Royal Cinque Ports at Deal and Royal St Georges at nearby Sandwich which is hosting The Open in 2020.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73295500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9754057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finn's, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.