3 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Farningham, Kent
- Rare 3 bedroom Victorian house
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings throughout
- Beautiful character fireplaces
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Excellent commuter links
- EPC energy rating E (54)
The demand for properties within Farningham has always been high due to the popular pubs & restaurants, picturesque surroundings and excellent commuter links nearby via road & rail so it’s no wonder that families from outside the village, as well as from within, are always on the lookout for the perfect property to come to the market such as this!
Properties within the Victorian era were often fitted with fireplaces in every room to help heat the home so you’re spoilt for choice with beautiful original features throughout. Victorian houses were also often incredibly spacious as they would usually host large families and with this property boasting generous rooms sizes across all 3 floors it would make a great family home.
Schooling has always been at the forefront of most buyer’s minds when house hunting, so it’s great to know that there are an array of options for both secondary & primary aged children with bus routes walking distance away. The property is also located within the highly rated Anthony Roper Primary School catchment area, where most of the local children go for Key stage 1 & 2 education.
- Lounge: 11'6 x 11'5 (3.51m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 9'0 (3.48m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast room: 14'8 x 9'7 (4.47m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 11'6 (4.55m x 3.51m)
- Bathroom: 11'5 x 7'11 (3.48m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'11 x 11'6 (4.55m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: (L-shaped) 11'5 x 7'11 (3.48m x 2.41m) plus 3'4 x 1'3 (1.02m x 0.38m)
- Front Courtyard
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73300379.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12518935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Eynsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.