3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEaston Road, New Ferry
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Majority Double Glazed
- Traditional House With Bay Frontage
Presented in a lovely fashion and having an attractive rear garden is this traditional three bedroom semi detached house. The accommodation includes two reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor whilst the bathroom has a replaced suite with claw foor bath. Driveway parking & no onward chain
This semi detached house is approached via an arched open porch and has an inviting hallway with spindled staircase. A bay fronted lounge is located to the front with a dining room having a large picture window overlooking the rear garden behind. A fitted galley style kitchen completes the ground floor whilst the first floor offers three bedrooms and a bathroom with claw foot bath. An attractive garden approach to the front with drive alongside whilst the rear garden is a particular feature having a lawn, colourful flower borders and gravelled sun patio behind two storage sheds.
Open porch with access to part front door with glazed inserts.
Spindled stair case rising to the first floor. Radiator, picture rail and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 13' to bay x 11' 9" into alcoves ( 3.96m to bay x 3.58m into alcoves )
Bay to the front with double glazed window, wall mounted electric fire, picture rai and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Large double glazed window with aspects over the rear garden, picture rail, radiator and fire surround for display purposes.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.16m )
Wall and base units, work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink. Splash back tiling, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Walk in store/pantry cupboard with shelves. Double glazed window to the rear and door onto the garden
Double glazed window to the side elevation, picture rail and doors off.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 11' including alcoves ( 4.29m into bay x 3.35m including alcoves )
Front bay with double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window, picture rail, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.
Clawfoot bath with shower unit over, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Radiator, extractor and tiled walls.
Exterior - Front
Attractive approach with twin opening wrought iron gates leading to the driveway with lawn alongside. Mature flower borders and privacy screen to the front.
Exterior - Rear
Concrete patio and path, lawn with flower border and gravelled sun patio. Garden store/shed.
To approach the property proceed down New Ferry Road and Easton Road will be found on your left before the River Mersey viewing area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73304096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.