4 bedroom property for saleForest Grove, Preston
- Freehold and comes with 8 years remaining on transferable NHBC warranty
- Solar panels saving money and the environment
- Outstanding schools
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Sought after Barton location
- Fantastic corner plot with detached garage
- Stunning and modern dining kitchen
- Master bedroom hosting en suite
- Substantial living rome with new fireplace
- 4 generously sized bedrooms
So why buy this home instead of one of the nearby new builds? The reasons are many. First, it's only two years young and still has eight years remaining on the NHBC warranty so it's practically like buying a new build, only it costs less. Second, it is fully freehold so for this price you purchase and own the whole home. Third, it has solar panels resulting in average monthly utility bills of only £60 - £70 which is fantastic for a home of this size (more money for the mortgage or dinners out!). And, the home is equipped with water saving devices throughout resulting in average water bills of only £15 per month (even more dinners out and holiday trips!). Fourth, the home is set away from busy Garstang Road and the nearby railway lines and is on a cul-de-sac making for a much quieter setting than nearby new build estates. Finally, at least for now, it is in a wonderful community with walking trails and close to beautiful open countryside.
The property boasts superior fixtures and fittings throughout, in particular the kitchen and bathrooms are all finished to a fantastic standard. This attractive home sits on a corner plot enjoying an ample driveway, detached garage and good sized rear garden. The property is part of a development of houses built by Rowland homes. The accommodation to the ground floor comprises of an entrance hallway, stunning dining kitchen with utility room, downstairs WC and a substantial lounge with doors leading into the garden. To the first floor there are 4 good size bedrooms, the master of which hosts a beautiful en suite shower room and a well appointed family bathroom.
Viewing is strongly advised in order to appreciate the spacious nature that this accommodation offers.
EPC band: B
Entrance hallway with under stair storage cupboard and 2 radiators.
Downstairs WC having frosted UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Lounge with 2 radiators, fire place and surround with option of installing a gas fire, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and patio doors leading into garden.
Dining kitchen comprising of a selection of high quality wall, base and drawer units with wrap around units creating island unit with dining option. Integrated electric oven, microwave and fridge freezer. Gas hob with feature overhead extractor unit. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect and recess spot lighting
Dining area having UPVC double glazed bay window to side aspect and further window to front aspect creating light and space.
Utility room with UPVC double glazed door to rear aspect, plumbed for washing machine, sink and further wall and base units.
Master bedroom having UPC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
En suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walk in shower cubicle and frosted UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 2 with UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 with UPVC double glazed window to rear side and radiator.
Bedroom 4 with UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
The landing has loft hacth with access to loft via pull out ladder.
Outside the rear garden is turfed and of a good size with a lovely patio area.
Viewing is a must!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.