6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Causeway, Sutton, Surrey, SM2
- Set on a tranquil, beautiful tree-lined road
- Approached via a spacious carriageway drive
- Stunning, bespoke, high-end kitchen and breakfast room
- Four large TV, dining, games rooms plus sitting room
- Wood burning stove for kitchen and sitting rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout both floors
- High quality finish to the five en suite bathrooms
- Master bedroom suite with his and hers dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Total of 6 large bedrooms and a study
- EPC Rating = D
A beautifully extended and refurbished family home.
An exquisite family home, meticulously extended and refurbished by the current owners. Situated in arguably the area’s premier road, set in beautifully landscaped gardens of approximately 0.55 acres.
The spacious accommodation amounting to over 5,100 square feet is flooded with natural light and is arranged over two floors. The property is set back from the beautiful tree-lined street and is approached by a carriage driveway. This setting is exceptional as the property is within a five minute drive to Sutton town centre and station while enjoying a peaceful, tranquil position. This newly refurbished home is finished to a very high standard in both quality and finish. The décor is modern and neutral. The entire house has new underfloor heating presenting a house without a single radiator.
The charming central reception hallway leads you into the family room with a wood-burning stove and glass double doors leading to the large rear terrace and beautiful gardens. The ground floor also has a spacious sitting room, dining room, games room and gym. This floor benefits from a very useful utility room, guest WC and cloakroom. The over 600 square feet stunning, bespoke kitchen and breakfast room is the real hub of the house with high quality fixtures and Neff appliances, a central island unit offering seating for four people, and gorgeous views of the garden. The open plan dining and seating areas are complemented by a two-sided log burning stove.
To the first floor are six bedrooms and five immaculately decorated en suite bathrooms. The expansive master suite includes his and hers en suite bathrooms and bespoke walk-in wardrobes. Bedrooms two and three have en suite bathrooms. There are three further bedrooms, a study, and the family bathroom on this floor.
The house is set in just over half an acre of gorgeous well-established landscaped gardens with an impressive display of shrubs and flowers offering year-round colour. The gardens are perfect for entertaining with a generous terrace with outside lighting to the house and garden. The two garden buildings are currently used for entertaining and storage. Plus there is a tranquil, secluded area with climbing roses, grape vines, wisteria, and fruit trees. The house is approached by a lovely carriage driveway with ample parking and an integral garage.
Perfectly located in the very popular area of South Sutton. The area is very well served by excellent local schools, both private and state that cater for all age groups. Sutton town centre provides a vibrant mix of high street shopping facilities as well as restaurants, cafés and a mainline rail station with links in to London Victoria (30 minutes) and London Bridge (32 minutes) as well as Thameslink to St Albans City. Within the immediate area there are also a number of popular golf courses including Cuddington, Banstead Downs, Kingswood and Walton Heath. South Sutton has superb road links to central London as well as the M25 for the wider motorway network and major airports at Gatwick and Heathrow.
Square Footage: 5,128 sq ft
Acreage: 0.55 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73308508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES190162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.