5 bedroom detached house for saleWilsheres Road, Biggleswade, SG18
- POPULAR FAIRFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- 23ft LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM
- 21ft OAK FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- RE-FITTED DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
This well-presented executive five bedrooms detached family home is situated on the popular Fairfield development in Biggleswade, just 0.9 miles from the town centre and train station. The property benefits from five good sized bedrooms, 23ft lounge, dining room, 21ft oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, re-fitted downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom. Driveway providing off road parking for ample cars, beautiful landscaped rear garden with summer house and garage. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73317659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10933252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Biggleswade (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.