2 bedroom apartment for saleKennet Street, Reading, RG1
- Corner design with views down Kings Road
- Two double bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Built-in wardrobe and ample storage
- Excellent living/dining space with southerly aspect
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure undercroft parking; EPC rating: C
One of the most favoured apartment layouts in the development - a light and airy corner design with an excellent view down Kings Road. Kennet Street is a modern contemporary development with an elevated communal roof terrace and secure residents parking. Conveniently situated for the Oracle, mainline station and Royal Berkshire Hospital and is for sale with no onward chain.
Sitting Room 15.9m (52'2) x 5.59m (18'4)
Kitchen 2.82m (9'3) x 2.64m (8'8)
Bedroom One 5.18m (17') x 3.84m (12'7)
Bedroom Two 3.38m (11'1) x 3.18m (10'5)
The development benefits from a large communal roof terrace with far reaching views over the town and university area.
There is an allocated undercover parking space accessed through security gates.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Remaining lease length: 985 years
Current service charge: £1880 per annum
Ground rent charge: £175 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73319756.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 92748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.