2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Road, Etwall, Derby
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- No Upward Chain
- Sought after location
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached property conveniently located in the popular residential area of Etwall. Providing easy access to local amenities travel networks and schools.
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached property conveniently located in the popular residential area of Etwall. Providing easy access to local amenities travel networks and schools. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, diner, conservatory. to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a low maintain front garden with flowerbeds stocking a range plants and shrubs. To the rear garden is laid to lawn with addition of flower beds stocking a range of plants and shrubs.
Having double glazed door and window to the front, wall mounted radiator, stairs to the first floor, stairs to the first floor and carpet flooring.
Lounge 21' 3" Max in to bay and door recess x 11' 4" Max into recess ( 6.48m Max in to bay and door recess x 3.45m Max into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front, french doors to the rear, wall mounted radiator, tv point, wall mounted gas fire and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 10' 5" Plus Door recess x 8' 8" Max ( 3.17m Plus Door recess x 2.64m Max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over, incorporating a single sink and drainer, having plumbing for washing machine and space for a freestanding cooker, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the side and the rear and double glazed door to the side.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
Of upvc construction, carpet flooring and double glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via the stairs from the entrance hallway, double glazed window to the side, loft access, carpet flooring and internal doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 19' 4" Max into cupboard x 9' 11" Max ( 5.89m Max into cupboard x 3.02m Max )
With double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max into recess x 8' 8" Max ( 3.78m Max into recess x 2.64m Max )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted cupboard, wall mounted radiator and wood flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite, comprises of a panelled bath with shower over, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash basin, part tiled with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
The property benefits from a low maintenance front garden with flowerbeds stocking a range plants and shrubs. To the rear garden is laid to lawn with addition of flower beds stocking a range of plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73321556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.