2 bedroom apartment for saleCavendish Road, London, SW12
- Spacious 2 bedroom garden flat
- Close to the green open spaces of Clapham Common
- Moments from the shops on Balham High Street
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Own private garden
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superb, two bedroom garden flat with fantastic living space
Cavendish road is ideally placed to benefit from the wide open spaces of Clapham Common and Tooting Common. Moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants on Balham High Road. The nearest transport link is Balham station for the northern line and overground service serving Victoria. There are many good schools in the area.
This wonderful garden flat provides spacious living accommodation with well-proportioned rooms.
To the front of the property sits the bright and spacious reception/dining room with large bay windows allowing an abundance of light through and a period feature fire place. The well-appointed fitted kitchen is situated to the rear and gives access to the lovely patio area and landscaped garden.
There are two well-appointed double bedrooms and a separate modern bathroom.
Square Footage: 652 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73331519.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NDR180029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.