1 bedroom flat for salePentonville Road, London
- Share of freehold
- Factory warehouse conversion
- One bedroom with built in storage
- Mezzanine level with restricted head height
- Exposed brick work
- Second floor
- High ceilings
- Amenities on the door step
- Moments to Kings Cross and Angel Underground stations and multiple bus routes
Set on the second floor of a factory warehouse conversion, is a contemporary one bedroom apartment arranged over 507 Sq ft. Well presented throughout, the large windows flood the apartment with natural light while the exposed brick work, high ceilings and wood floors provide a contemporary feel. The separate kitchen and bathroom are presented in good condition, and the bedroom is partitioned off from the main reception area. This apartment also benefits from a mezzanine level with restricted head height, which is ideal as office space or additional storage. Other advantages include lift access, share of freehold, and multiple shops and restaurants within close proximity. Kings Cross and Angel Underground station are only moments away, providing excellent commuter links with Kings Cross rail and St Pancras station putting the rest of the UK and continental Europe within easy reach. An ideal home for first time buyers or investor landlords.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.