3 bedroom terraced house for saleWaterside, Bovey Tracey, Newton Abbot, Devon
- Mid-Terrace House
- Spacious Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Snug
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- First Floor Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- 2 Further Second Floor Bedrooms
- Master En Suite
- Communal Garden
Beautifully maintained two/three bedroom town house set within a select cul-de-sac location in the popular moorland town of Bovey Tracey, just moments away from the local shops and amenities. Spacious open plan accommodation, integral garage, driveway parking, private low maintenance courtyard garden and communal garden.
Double uPVC door leading to ...
Wall mounted radiator, wooden door to the downstairs WC, door to the internal garage, stairs leading to the first floor, understairs cupboard. Door to ...
Wash basin, WC with hidden flush, small wall mounted radiator, obscured window to front.
3.94m x 2.6m
uPVC French doors leading out to a patio area which in turn leads onto a shared communal lawned area.
First Floor Landing
Two wall mounted radiators. Doors to ...
1.9m x 1.47m
Window to front, sink, space for washing machine.
Wash basin, WC with hidden flush, obscured window to front.
7.67m x 5.72m
Double aspect room with kitchen having window looking out onto the front, fitted sink, oven and hob, roll top work surfaces, space for dishwasher. Living space with window looking onto the communal lawned area and window, uPVC double glazed French doors leading onto the balcony. Two wall mounted radiators.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to ...
3.33m 2.64m - uPVC double glazed window looking out onto the communal area. Wall mounted radiator, dormer window.
WC with hidden flush, sink, bath with overhead shower, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard with water tank.
5.46m x 2.95m
uPVC double glazed dormer window looking onto the communal area. Wall mounted radiator. Door to ...
En Suite Shower Room
WC with hidden flush, wash basin and shower cubicle.
There is parking for one car on the driveway, and a large garage. There is a patio garden which leads out onto the communal area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73335017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS181064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Bovey Tracey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.