2 bedroom maisonette for saleAshford Common
- Stamp Duty exempt for First Time Buyers
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Double Aspect Living Room
- Attractively Fitted Bathroom
- Private Patio Opening Onto Communal Gardens
- 2 Private Parking Spaces
- Long Lease and Low Out Goings
- No Onward Chain
- 4.8% Yield Rental Investment
This spacious two bedroom home would make an ideal First Time Purchase, as it is Stamp Duty exempt. Alternatively, as an investment purchase, as it is currently let to a tenant who would like to remain and produces a gross yield of 4.8%. This mews style development of only 13 one and two bedroom apartments was constructed in 2010 to a high specification including gas central heating, oak flooring, sealed unit double glazing, high levels of insulation, a long lease and low out goings. The open plan double aspect living room is a lovely light room with French doors to the rear opening onto a private patio and a picture window to the front. The kitchen has been comprehensively fitted with a range of contrasting contemporary style units inset with an integrated stainless steel gas hob with a matching cooker hood and electric oven. To one side is a moveable island breakfast bar, which makes useful additional workspace. Both the bedrooms are double rooms and the bathroom has been attractively fitted with a 3 piece white suite. The private patio leads directly onto the communal grounds and being on the end of the block no one passes by. Immediately to the front a private parking space and within the development are cycle and bin stores. Lease: 990 years remaining. Ground Rent: £1 p.a. Service Charge: £660 p.a. Council Tax Band: C
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73341659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 422861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.