3 bedroom flat for saleLambourn Road, Clapham, London, SW4
- A three double bedroom split level flat
- A characterful Victorian conversion
- Well presented throughout
- Large reception room with plenty of space for a dining table
- Stylish kitchen with plenty of storage
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- A private garden to the rear
- Highly regarded Old Town location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a much sought after split-level conversion flat set within an attractive end of terrace Victorian property cornering Lambourn Road and Broadhinton Road. The flat boasts generous accommodation exceeding 950 sq. ft. arranged over two floors with period features including stripped wood flooring and sash windows. The private front door to the flat is off a communal entrance. Once inside there is a hallway leading through a delightful reception room with a bay window and a feature fireplace (log burner) and well appointed kitchen breakfast room with modern kitchen units and both space for and integrated kitchen appliances with views out to the garden. Also on this level is a guest cloakroom and a boiler cupboard. A door from the hallway leads out to a partly walled private rear garden. Stairs lead down to the lower ground floor where there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms with ample built in storage space and a modern bathroom. The property also comes with a share of the freehold and bicycle store.
The property is ideally located in the popular residential area of Clapham Old Town, close to the amenities and transport links local to Clapham Common, Clapham High Street which provide quick and easy access into the City and the West End. Regular local bus routes provide excellent access to destinations such as Waterloo, the Strand, Kensington, Notting Hill and Oxford Circus.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73342376.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM180022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.