2 bedroom flat for saleSt Ann's Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Delightful Victorian conversion flat
- Well balanced accommodation over two floors
- Immaculately presented throughout with period features
- Charming reception room with ample space for a dining table
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two equal sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with bath and shower
- Located in a popular residential area close to Wandsworth Common
- A short walk from Wandsworth Town and the Tonsleys
- Easy transport links into Central London
Beautifully presented two double bedroom Victorian conversion flat split over two floors. The property is situated close to the amenities of Wandsworth Town and Old York Road, but far enough from the bustle on the quiet and sought after residential road of St. Ann’s Hill.
The property has recently been decorated to a very high standard throughout and offers excellent entertaining space and extends to almost 900 sq. ft. On the first floor is a spacious kitchen with integrated appliances, next to a delightful living room providing marvellous entertaining potential with ample space for a dining table. Stairs lead from the hallway to two generously sized double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
St. Ann’s Hill has excellent transport links including an extensive bus network (with easy access to Clapham Junction) and Wandsworth Town Mainline station just short walk away, offering convenient trains into Central London and the West End. The Southside shopping centre and the green open spaces of King George’s Park and Wandsworth Common are also located nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73344044.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.