2 bedroom maisonette for saleHigh Beech, Lowestoft
- FABULOUS CONTRAST OF OLD & NEW
- FREEHOLD MAISONETTE
- MODERN / SPACIOUS & VERSATILE LIVING
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- 2 LARGE BEDROOMS
- GCH WITH COMBI BOILER
- PRIVATE GARDEN / DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- VIEWING IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
BEAUTIFUL period exterior with the contrast of a modern interior & SURPRISINGLY spacious accommodation that's very PLEASING on the eye... FREEHOLD tenure with the sale of this 2 BED maisonette property, along with a private garden, driveway & GARAGE...
* VERY MUCH self-contained - VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL *
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Through the part glazed door of this grand looking property, you enter the communal hallway. With great character and charm and featuring a fitted carpet, radiator, power points and the fire alarm system. Elegant, original staircase leads to the first floor.
HALLWAY Through the front door you enter this modern yet versatile maisonette apartment. Laminate flooring, radiator, and a handy under stair cupboard offers your storage solutions; consumer unit in situ.
RECEPTION ROOM 15' 0" x 11' 10" (4.59m x 3.61m) Fabulous size reception, however you choose to utilise... Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazing, radiator, TV and power points.
KITCHEN 10' 10" x 8' 10" (3.31m x 2.70m) Modern kitchen offers ample wall and base units with worktop, inset sink / drainer and oven with gas hob and extractor fan over; space / plumbing for your chosen appliances. Tiled flooring, original window with secondary glazing, radiator and power points. A built-in cupboard houses the gas central heating / domestic hot water combination boiler.
BATHROOM 10' 9" x 4' 9" (3.29m x 1.45m) max Modern bathroom suite comprises a low level WC, pedestal basin and a panelled bath with electric shower over. Vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
FIRST FLOOR - LANDING Carpeted stairs up to the gallery landing. Fitted carpet, uPVC double glazed window and power points.
RECEPTION / BEDROOM 15' 7" x 14' 11" (4.76m x 4.57m) Another lovely size room features a laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV, power points and a built-in cupboard offers storage.
BEDROOM 16' 6" x 13' 1" (5.05m x 4.01m) This good size double bedroom features laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed window, inset spotlighting, radiator, telephone and power points. Built-in wardrobes, eaves storage & loft access.
OUTSIDE FRONT / SIDE
Communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with various flowers, plants, shrubs and inset trees.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
This South-west facing mainly laid to lawn rear garden with a summer house offering shade on a sunny day.
In-block garage has an up and over door with light, power points and driveway in front.
WAVENEY DISTRICT COUNCIL TAX - BAND A Vendor owns 25% of the Freehold. Ground rent & service charge is £20 per quarter which includes:
- Cleaning of internal communal areas
- Fire check
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73346849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100402005778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ange & Co, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.