2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrayford Way, Crayford
- NEW BUILD
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- FULLY ALARMED
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- EPC RATING B
- OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
ONLY ONE REMAINING! A stunning new development of three, two bedroom houses. Finished to a very high specification, with underfloor heating to the downstairs and modern contemporary decor throughout. Offering open plan living, the downstairs comprises Kitchen area with high gloss units and appliances, Lounge, with a downstairs cloakroom completing the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs are two double Bedrooms and modern family Bathroom. Externally there is a private South facing rear garden which is not overlooked, and to the front, off street parking.
Within walking distance to Crayford High Street and Crayford zone 6 station, this really is an ideal location for all amenities. Offering contemporary living to first time buyers, commuters and down sizers alike. Your internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73351586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8732824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.