2 bedroom terraced house for saleArnold Street, Rugby
- Well Presented Mid-Terraced House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Ideal FTB or Investment
SHIPWAYS are delighted to offer to market, this well presented mid-terraced property in a SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION within easy access of RUGBY TOWN CENTRE and MAJOR ROAD & RAIL NETWORKS. **IDEAL FTB or INVESTMENT**
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this well presented, mid-terraced property in a sought after residential location within easy access of Rugby town centre amenities and major road and rail networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and front & rear gardens
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this well presented, mid-terraced property in a sought after residential location within easy access of Rugby town centre amenities and major road and rail networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and front & rear gardens.
With frosted double glazed composite front door, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring and doors to lounge and kitchen/diner
Lounge 11' 2" x 10' 4" Into Chimney ( 3.40m x 3.15m Into Chimney )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television and telephone points and laminate flooring
Kitchen / Diner 20' 6" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 6.25m Max x 3.43m Max )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, television point, tiling to splash backs and vinyl flooring
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 13' 2" Into Chimney ( 3.38m x 4.01m Into Chimney )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobe
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 11' 6" ( 2.49m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and access to loft
With double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, part height tiling and tiled flooring
There is a low maintenance front fore garden with low brick wall to boundaries
The low maintenance courtyard garden has a slab patio area and brick wall and timber fence surrounding. There is a timber gate giving access to the front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73354778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.