4 bedroom detached house for saleBlackawton, South Devon TQ9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Single garage
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
- Allocated parking space
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- A wonderful new home, with Totnes just 8 miles away
- Simple journeys to Paignton, Torquay and Brixham
- Easy access to the 'A' and 'B' road network, and the M5 motorway
- Help to Buy* available - all you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage
THE RAGLAN The Raglan is a contemporary 4 bedroom home featuring an open plan kitchen/dining area and utility, separate living room with French doors to the garden, downstairs cloakroom and ensuite master bedroom.
Completion December 2018
FRENCH FURZE Selling now in the attractive and rural South Devon village of Blackawton is French Furze - a delightful collection of 2 and 3 bedroom bungalows and 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses. Blackawton is set within the picturesque South Hams area with Dartmouth, Blackpool Sands and Slapton Sands all within a 6 mile radius. The village is full of character with a family run pub, as well as a post office and village store run by volunteers, and an excellent primary school. With short distances to Totnes and Paignton, the outstanding open countryside all around and a family theme park just minutes away, our new homes in Blackawton are in a truly wonderful place.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034012082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.