3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlderfield Close, Boston, PE21
- Help to Buy Available
- Mid-Town House
- 3 Bedrooms with En-suite to master
- Enclosed Gardens with Patio area.
- Off Street Parking
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Upvc Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- 10-year NHBC warranty
** INCENTIVE **
- FREE FLOORING
- FREE TURFING TO GARDENS
- STAMP DUTY PAID UPTO £2,000 OR LEGAL FEE'S PAID UPTO THE VALUE OF £2,000.*
*incentive is based upon completing on the transaction by dec 31st 2018
A 3 Bedroomed Mid Town House situated on this popular residential development with easy access to the Town centre. The property offers accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, fully fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room including appliances, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with double shower to the En Suite, 2 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Gardens and Parking. With the benefit of help to buy this property offers an ideal opportunity to a first-time buyer or young family.
Agents Note - The internal photographs are of Plot 9 - The Chepstow and are for illustrative purposes only.
6' 9" x 16' 4" (2.06m x 4.98m)
14' 2" x 11' 3" (4.32m x 3.43m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
3.28m(max) x 3.43m(max)
3' 11" x 10' 7" (1.2m x 3.23m)
6' 9" x 9' 10" (2.06m x 3m)
7' 0" x 6' 3" (2.13m x 1.9m)
6' 9" x 6' 9" (2.06m x 2.06m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73358255.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE183899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.