4 bedroom bungalow for saleTee Lake Boulevard, Telford
- Stunning Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms And Breakfast Kitchen
- Stunning Bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Mature Grounds and detached garage
- EPC = D
A beautifully presented detached bungalow set in a sought after location. This property offers superb and flexible accommodation and is set on a generous plot in mature gardens. All of the rooms are accessed off an L shaped central hallway which include; living room with french doors to the rear garden, dining room, fantastic fitted breakfast kitchen with a utility room off, four good size bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite shower room and the main bathroom has a stunning sunken Jacuzzi bath which has tiled steps. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and there is a beautifully presented and maintained rear garden with many mature plants trees and bushes with deep filled borders and lawned gardens. There is also a greenhouse and a good size detached garage with a long gravel driveway giving plenty of off road parking to the side and front of the property. The neat, lawned fore garden sets the property back from the road.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 5.00 x 4.00 (16'4" x 13'1") -
Dining Room - 4.20 x 3.20 (13'9" x 10'5") -
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.90 x 4.00 (16'0" x 13'1") -
Utility Room - 3.30 x 1.70 (10'9" x 5'6") -
Bedroom One - 4.90 x 3.20 (16'0" x 10'5") -
Ensuite Shower Room - 2.80 x 1.60 (9'2" x 5'2") -
Bedroom Two - 4.90 x 3.70 (16'0" x 12'1") -
Bedroom Three - 4.80 x 2.90 (15'8" x 9'6") -
Bedroom Four - 3.70 x 2.10 (12'1" x 6'10") -
Bathroom - 4.00 x 2.80 (13'1" x 9'2") -
Garage - 6.20 x 4.00 (20'4" x 13'1") -
Floorplan & Space Planner - Please take advantage of the Space Planner, which allows you to drag-and-drop furniture into the floor plan, to see how you might actually live in this property. Dragging-and-dropping from the furniture library is very easy and, once finished, you are able to view the finished plan in 2D or 3D, and also save or email the floor plan for future access. Simply copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://content.metropix.com/px/11065392
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73359839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27876507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.