2 bedroom apartment for saleVillage Road, Bebington, Wirral
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Recently decorated
- New fitted bathroom
- Great transport links
Selling with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property has been recently decorated throughout and has a lot to offer being situated in the heart of Bebington. Positioned brilliantly to local bus routes and local amenities outside the complex you need to call today on 0151 644 8666 to book your viewing!
This is an appealing and delightfully decorated two bedroom ground floor apartment. The position of the apartment is fantastic being situated in a particularly quite position at the rear of the complex away from the main road. With features including communal entrance with security intercom access this property consists of a large lounge area, dining area and a fitted kitchen. Two double bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom. Externally there is a designated parking space for the apartment.
The location of the property is fantastic with a good selection of local schools including Wirral Grammar School, main route bus services and recreational facilities including Brackenwood Golf Course and Oval Sports Centre within close proximity. Motorway network connection only a mile away with open countryside about ½ a mile away on Mount Road.
Front door, laminate flooring, 2 x storage cupboard.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 1" x 17' 7" ( 6.43m x 5.36m )
Double glazed side window, telephone point, tv point, L shaped with kitchen/diner.
Fitted kitchen, sink/drainer, oven, washing machine plumbing, wall/base units, electric hob, space for undercounter fridge/freezer, double glazed side window, work surfaces, cooker hood, tiling.
Bedroom 1 17' 4" x 9' ( 5.28m x 2.74m )
Double glazed rear window, built in wardrobe, tv point, carpeted.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m )
Double glazed side window, carpeted.
Wash hand basin, bath, mixer taps, wc, shower, full tiling.
Allocated parking, communal grounds.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.