3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrondall Grove, Liverpool
- Extended Semi detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception rooms
- L15 Postcode
- Viewing is advised
Attractive three bedroom Semi detached which has been extended to the ground floor.
Offers over £265,000. Situated in a sought after suburb of Wavertree close to, the very popular, Mosspits junior school, Blue coat secondary school. This well presented extended Semi detached should not be missed. To the ground floor there is entrance hall, two reception rooms, modern kitchen. To the rear there is an additional lounge with lovely views over beautifully landscaped rear garden. Where there is also access to the detached garage.
Double glazed door and window to the front, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 5" x 13' 6" ( 3.48m x 4.11m )
Living flame gas fire, radiator, through to :
Family Room 10' 8" x 17' 2" ( 3.25m x 5.23m )
Two patio doors to the rear, gas wall heater.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 10' 1" into bay ( 4.22m x 3.07m into bay )
Bay window to the front, built in cupboard, radiator, living flame gas fire.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, five ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, tiled walls, window to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 8" built in wardrobes x 14' into bay ( 2.95m built in wardrobes x 4.27m into bay )
Bay window to the front with window seat, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' x 13' 9" ( 2.74m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 4' 8" to built in wardrobe ( 3.56m x 1.42m to built in wardrobe )
Currently used as dressing room.
Window to the front. built in wardrobes.
Walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, radiator, tiled walls and door to loft.
Paved and raised patio area, metal gazebo, walled pergola/barbecue area, an array of planted mature shrubs and flowers. Garden shed and access to detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73360921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT116301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.