3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRydens Road, Walton-On-Thames, Surrey, KT12
- Semi-detached home
- Three bedrooms
- In the popular Rydens area of Walton
- Easily accessible to both Walton and Hersham mainline stations
- Entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom
- Living room with lovely log burning fire
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony & luxury shower room
- Two parking spaces
- Private rear garden with patio, lawn and decked area
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached home located in the popular Rydens area quietly set back from the road with just four other properties in this secluded setting easily accessible to both Walton and Hersham mainline stations.
Our clients have greatly improved the property to bring to the market a tasteful, contemporary good sized home.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, living room with lovely log burning fire, low level windows and two doors opening to the garden. Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with an excellent range of gloss fronted units and integrated appliances including double oven, hob, wine fridge, dishwasher, polished tiled flooring and separate good sized utility room. To the first floor you will find two spacious bedrooms and the luxury family bathroom. Stairs rise to the impressive master bedroom with an excellent range of built-in storage, luxury ensuite shower room, Juliette balcony and Velux window providing an abundance of natural light.
Externally there are two parking spaces and a private rear garden with patio, lawn and decked area.
A truly stunning home which can be viewed by contacting the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73370240.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.