3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastleton Road, Hartlepool
- WAS £130,000 REDUCED TO £125,000
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SOLAR PANELS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, BUS ROUTES AND SEA FRONT
Well presented 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached house located in the ever popular estate of Seaton Carew, close to local amenities, bus routes and the sea front. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear, Driveway provides off road parking. There are also Solar panels.
Well presented 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached house located in the ever popular estate of Seaton Carew, close to local amenities, bus routes and the sea front. The floor plan briefly comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge with wall mounted feature fireplace, Dining Room with French doors to Conservatory, fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan and recess for other appliances. To the First Floor are 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear, Driveway provides off road parking. There are also Solar panels.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door to front, telephone point, stairs to First Floor, laminate style flooring, coved cornicing.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' ( 5.00m x 3.35m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, telephone point, TV point, wall mounted gas fire with log burning effect and remote control, laminate style flooring, coved cornicing.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to Conservatory, laminate style flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
UPVC and brick construction, UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.21m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC Double Glazed door to rear, 2 built in storage cupboard, laminate style flooring, range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, built in fridge and freezer, extractor fan, coved cornicing.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, access to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate style flooring, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.77m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.11m x 2.06m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, suite comprising vanity style wash hand basin, panelled bath with overbath electric shower, part tiled walls, laminate style flooring, spotlights to ceiling.
Separate W C
part tiled walls, low level flush WC, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect.
Enclosed Rear Garden
mainly laid to lawn with pebbled patio and decking areas, gated access to Driveway, shed for storage.
pebbled for ease of maintenance.
providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73372955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.