2 bedroom apartment for saleShaw Road, Chiwell
- Clean and tidy modern apartment
- Master en-suite bedroom
- Occupying an enviable position on the top floor
- Available with chain free vacant possession
- Ideal for a first time buyer, investor or those looking to downsize
- Sought after estate position
- Convenient for a wide range of local amenities
- A great property well worthy of viewing
Occupying an enviable position on the top floor, this two bedroom modern apartment is available to market with chain free vacant possession, conveniently placed for a wide range of local amenities.
A TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MODERN APARTMENT.
Available to the market with chain free vacant possession, this clean and tidy two bedroom apartment is likely to be of great appeal to a first time buyer, investor or those looking to downsize.
In brief the internal accommodation comprises entrance hall with airing cupboard, lounge/diner, kitchen, master en-suite bedroom, further double bedroom and a bathroom.
Outside the property has dedicated parking space, further visitor parking and a bin store.
Occupying a sought after and established residential location convenient for excellent transport links including the Nottingham tram, local shops, parks, schools and leisure facilities, this excellent property is well worthy of viewing.
Communal front entrance door with internal system leads to the apartment block. Entrance door to:
Hallway - With radiator, intercom system and airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Lounge/Diner - 4.98m x 3.18m approx (16'4" x 10'5" approx) - UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the side, further UPVC sealed unit Juliette style balcony and radiator.
Kitchen - 2.84m x 1.88m approx (9'3" x 6'2" approx) - With a range of fitted wall and base units, work surfacing with tiled splashback, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, inset electric hob with oven below and filter above, further appliance space, extractor fan and UPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 - 4.24m x 2.56m approx (13'10" x 8'4" approx) - UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
En-Suite - With fitments in white comprising w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains control shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.79m x 2.49m approx (12'5" x 8'2" approx) - UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom - With a three piece suite in white comprising w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point, bath, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Outside - The property has the benefit of dedicated parking and further visitor parking and a bin store.
Directions - Leave Beeston on Queens Road becoming Queens Road West and Bye Pass Road, Chilwell. Pass through the Attenborough traffic lights into the continuation of Nottingham Road, at the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Swiney Way and take first left at the island. Continue along Swiney Way turning right onto Shaw Road.
A MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN A CONVENIENT LOCATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73373888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27893127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Ellis, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.