3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodlands Road, Gillingham, ME7
- PRICE RANGE £255,000 TO £265,000
- VERY WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE
- APPROX 100' REAR GARDEN
- GENEROUS SIZE ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING "F"
- RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY AREA
- PERIOD FEATURES
EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this property located in Woodlands Road Gillingham which benefits from good proximity to local schools, shops amenities and transport links. The current vendors have vastly improved the property, including some replacement windows and doors, newly fitted fitted kitchen and utility area, whilst retaining a number of period features which enhances the property's appeal. Externally the property also boasts a well maintained garden of approx 100' in depth.
To avoid disappointment call us today!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73379732.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9584030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.