2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarton Road, Wisbech
- Grade II Listed town house
- 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Ideal first home
- Attractive location, walking distance to town
- No upward chain
WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY! A great opportunity to purchase a superb Grade II Listed town house that is located within walking distance to Wisbech Grammar School and the town centre. With two bedrooms and two reception rooms this lovely character cottage must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
ONE OF THE BEST! Situated just a short walk from Wisbech Grammar School and the town, along the popular Barton Road is this superb Grade II Listed character cottage. The property comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are many character features including open fireplaces and a lovely private enclosed garden to the rear. The house has been tastefully maintained and is offered with no upward chain.
Lounge 11' 7" x 9' 10" min ( 3.53m x 3.00m min )
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Kitchen/Utility Area 12' 4" x 5' 7" ( 3.76m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 9' 10" exc wardrobes ( 3.38m x 3.00m exc wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.38m x 1.78m )
Bathroom 12' 1" max x 5' 10" ( 3.68m max x 1.78m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the former A47 Nene Quay signposted Peterborough to the traffic lights. Turn right over the bridge, then immediately left into North Brink. At the junction follow the road left then round to the right into Barton Road. Continue along where the property can be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73384052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.