3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRavenbank Road, Putteridge, Luton, LU2 8EJ
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Great Condition Throughout
- Great School Catchments
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens & Driveway
- Must Be Viewed
*EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER PUTTERIDGE AREA*
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are offering this three bedroom semi detached property which is located in the highly sought after Putteridge area with its great school catchments. Viewings are highly recommended!!
The accommodation comprises from an entrance porch with double glazed front door with tiled flooring leading through to the entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor. There is the added benefit of a ground floor cloakroom with low level wc, wash hand basin and tiled flooring. The lounge has a double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire. The dining room has double glazed sliding patio doors leading through to the conservatory. The conservatory has a double glazed door to the rear garden and tiled flooring. The kitchen has a range of wall & base level units, inset sink unit, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, built in cupboard, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the side.
The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom which has a three piece suite and also a separate shower cubicle. It is also fully tiled with a heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Externally the South West facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and gated side access. There is also a garage with an up & over door which also has light & power. The front has a driveway providing off road parking for a couple of vehicles.
Ravenbank Road is located just off Swifts Green Road within very close proximity of the A505 which provides a direct link into Hitchin. Stopsley Village is also located just under a mile away where local shops and amenities can be found. Good schooling is provided locally via Putteridge Primary and Secondary Schools.
EPC Rating: D Council Tax Band: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 446429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.