2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAmbleside, Wicken Green Village, Fakenham
- Two Double Bedrooms & a Box Room
- Double Aspect Lounge-Diner
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Enclosed Garden & Driveway
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN- this semi detached bungalow has recently been modernised to include: newly laid flooring, newly laid carpets, recently re-decorated and newly fitted kitchen. The property is priced to sell and viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to front, built-in cupboard with overhead lockers and radiator.
Lounge 26' 11" x 17' 1" max ( 8.20m x 5.21m max )
Double aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear, two radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces over with inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and hob, space for American-style fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear.
Access to loft space, built-in storage cupboards with overlook lockers, further cupboard with oil central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 9' ( 3.43m max x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with overhead lockers and radiator.
Box Room 9' 1" x 4' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.37m )
Access to loft space with ladder
WC, wash hand basin and shower with tiled splashbacks, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property benefits from a lawned front garden and driveway to the side. The rear garden is enclosed and laid out for ease of maintenance with a garden shed and oil store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73388387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM102265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.