4 bedroom detached house for saleNorfolk Avenue, Sanderstead, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 8BS
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive 4 Bedroom Detached Home
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Well Appointed Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Wonderful Lounge & Separate Study
- Double Aspect Dining Room to Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- 3 Further spacious Bedrooms
- Impeccably Maintained Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Wide Driveway
This beautifully presented DETACHED 'SCANDINAVIAN STYLE' home is located in a prime Sanderstead road within walking distance of the popular 'Ridgeway' School, Sanderstead and Purley Oaks Stations. The property oozes light and space and is wonderfully presented throughout with a modern and up to the minute interior providing a fantastic home for those who love to entertain. The ground floor space is well planned with a re-fitted Kitchen to include central island and breakfast area which is open plan to a great family space along with a separate Utility room, large lounge with wood flooring and double aspect dining room again with wood flooring accessing the fabulous rear garden. The hallway again provides ample space with a walk in storage cupboard and ground floor Cloakroom. To the first floor the Master Bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes and delightful En-Suite Bathroom with bath and separate Shower. The family Bathroom has also been re-fitted benefitting from high quality fitments. Additionally to the first floor is a separate Study with skylight window and sliding doors. Externally the Rear Garden is well manicured with a large patio, level lawn and well fenced for privacy. Further gardens wrap around to the side of the property. To the front is a block paved Driveway accessing the Double Garage.
The property enjoys an enviable location and benefits hugely from numerous local and surrounding amenities including bus services into Croydon and Selsdon, selection of local shops including Waitrose and Costa, several mainline railway stations serving central London including Sanderstead, Purley Oaks and East Croydon, as well as the tramlink which additionally provides access into Croydon and Wimbledon. The area is well served with excellent schools for children of all ages including Royal Russell, Whitgift, Trinity, Ridgeway Primary and Riddlesdown Collegiate. The M25 junction 6 is located at Godstone and provides access to both Gatwick Airport and the south coast.
These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements outlined in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representation of fact and any intended purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of any statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give and neither shall Hubbard Torlot or any person in their employment, have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
CONSUMER PROTECTION REGULATIONS:
a) No enquiries have been made regarding planning consents or building regulation approval.
b) No services or systems have been tested by Hubbard Torlot.
c) The structure, boundaries or title of tenure have not been checked and that of your legal representative should be relied upon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 455624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.