3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMays Hill Road, Shortlands, Bromley
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat.
- Sought After Development.
- Two Large Double Bedrooms.
- Fitted Wardrobes To Bedrooms.
- Superb 17'8" x 15'11" Living Room.
- Well Appointed Kit/Brkfast Room.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3.
- Share Of Freehold.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Standing in a commanding position, this rarely available and sought after development is just 0.4 miles from Shortlands Village, shops and station. An extremely well presented and very spacious ground floor flat offering two/three bedrooms. Both bedrooms have ranges of fitted wardrobes and the dining room could provide for a third bedroom if required. A particular feature is the superb 17'8" x 15'11" living room and the kitchen is well appointed and large enough to breakfast in. There is a shower room and separate wc, heating is provided by way of electric heaters and there is Georgian style double glazing throughout. Outside are pleasant communal gardens and a good size garage.
Kings Keep is situated at the corner of Kingswood Road and Mays Hill Road. Shortlands Village with a good choice of local shops is 0.4 of a mile away. Shortlands station with an excellent service to London Victoria is 0.3 of a mile away. Beckenham and Bromley town centres with their extensive choice of shops and leisure facilities are equidistant. Buses connecting with Beckenham and Bromley town centres run along Shortlands Road.
Property ref: 121_754_4492664
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73390655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4492664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.