2 bedroom park home for saleSheepbridge Caravan Park, Snettisham, King's Lynn
- No Onward Chain!
- Detached Park Home On A Generous Plot
- Over 50's & Pets Allowed
- Popular Village Of Snettisham
- Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Pets Allowed
NO ONWARD CHAIN! Set on a GENEROUS PLOT in the popular coastal village of Snettisham is this detached residential park home for over 50's. The property has a modern fitted kitchen & bathroom, UPVC double glazing, central heating & parking, PETS ALLOWED.
NO ONWARD CHAIN! Set on a GENEROUS PLOT in the popular coastal village of Snettisham is this detached residential park home for over 50's. The property has a modern fitted kitchen & bathroom, UPVC double glazing, central heating & parking, PETS ALLOWED. All furniture comes included within the price!
Snettisham is a Popular Coastal village between King's Lynn and Hunstanton. It has a beautiful quiet Nature Reserve beach perfect for dog walking. There are good local shops, doctors' surgery and a range pubs with traditional ales and food. There is a pre-school and primary school. Snettisham offers attractions of Park Farm a perfect day out with the family. Close by are the towns of Hunstanton and King's Lynn offering a wide range of leisure activites . Kings Lynn Town is approximately 9 miles from Snettisham and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London. Snettisham is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence.
UPVC Double Glazed window. Radiator. Doors to:
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.02m max x 2.97m max )
2 UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worksurfaces over incorporating sink and drainer. Cooker, fridge freezer, breakfast bar. Radiator. Door to lounge
Lounge 11' 10" x 9' 7" max ( 3.61m x 2.92m max )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Feature fireplace. UPVC double glazed door
Utility / Bedroom 2 6' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.85m )
Currently being used as a utility room. UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Base and wall units with work surface over and space for washing machine
Fitted with a panel bath. WC. wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" into wardrobe x 7' 5" ( 2.97m into wardrobe x 2.26m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobes. UPVC double glazed window. Radiator
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing parking. A gate leads to the garden and pathway to entrance door. The gardens are of a generous size to the front, rear and both sides. Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders. There is a large patio area and storage sheds
Council Tax Band: A
Ground rent is £29.95 per week payable by standing order every 28 days
No holiday lets
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, proceed through the traffic lights and turn right at the roundabout on to the bypass. Take the second left hand turning into Beach Road which continues into Station Road, Snettisham. Sheepbridge will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN103295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.