3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSpruce Grove, Leven, Fife, KY8
- Pristine Condition
- Generous Living and Bedroom Accommodation
- 3 Years Old
- Generous Driveway
- Corner Plot
- Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- Large Modern Bathroom
- Landscaped & Enclosed Sunny Back Garden
- Ideally Located for Commuting
Immaculately presented & spacious 3 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow in excellent location and walk-in pristine condition throughout. This stunning house has a large driveway to the side and an enclosed, landscaped back garden. Set in a sought after, modern and ideally located development, this rarely available style of Bungalow was built just over 3 years ago by Muir Homes Ltd and has been further enhanced by work carried out by the current owners. The house has a luxury modern breakfasting kitchen with an array of integrated appliances and a large modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle. There are 3 good sized bedrooms, generous storage throughout and a lovely spacious lounge with patio doors on to the enclosed back garden. This is a stunning, comfortable home for the discerning purchaser who wants the ease and grace of living in a very modern and generous sized bungalow with the added bonus of being ideally located for commuting and reaching excellent nearby amenities that Leven and Fife has to offer.
The property is located in a sought after residential part of Leven, just 1 mile from Leven town centre, with local retail shops within walking distance and further excellent amenities nearby. There are good recreational facilities within close walking & driving distance. The property is well-placed for transportation routes with very quick and easy access to the motorway system allowing major towns in Fife, Dundee, Edinburgh, Perth and beyond to be reached within a comfortable drive. There is a local extensive bus service across Fife and onwards. There are both Primary and Secondary Schools close by to this lovely house.
Hallway with excellent Storage
Lounge 16' X 12'10
Breakfasting Kitchen 12'08 X 9'
Bedroom 1 12'07 X 12'07
Bedroom 2 11'07 X 9'
Bedroom 3 11'07 X 9'
Family Bathroom 12'07 X 5'
Home Report Value £180,000
Council Tax Band C
Energy Performance Certificate C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ffspruce13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fords Daly Legal, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.