4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTitlands Lane, Wookey Hole, Wells
- Elevated Position with Transcendent Views of Somerset Countryside.
- Potential for Extensive Development STPP
- Bifolding Doors on Master Suite to Patio with Exceptional Views.
- 3 Acres of Woodland
- Stable Block
This immaculate home has been finished to a very high standard throughout & internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property offers including 3 acres of private woodland, stable block, beautiful surrounding gardens along with outbuildings.
Location is known to be the most important factor when it comes to a property, East Wattles is perfectly positioned in an elevated position enjoying the most enviable views of the local countryside including the caves of Wookey Hole, local woodlands and out across the Somerset levels. Offered to the market for the very first time having passed through multiple generations of the same family.
East Wattles has undergone improvements recently with the addition of what is now the master suite with full length folding doors providing far reaching countryside views & modern shower room, underfloor heating in the new kitchen and bathroom. The property boasts impressive grounds and includes a beautiful wrap around garden surrounded by post & rail fence, gated driveway, 3 acres of private woodland, stable block and detached garage which all provide scope for further development (STPP). The accommodation briefly comprises, pitched entrance porch, large living room, 4 bedrooms & en-suite shower, 2 further bathrooms, 27ft kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory, summer house, garage, green house & stable block.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of plot, location of the property and the views that leave you breathless.
Pitched roof with side aspect windows, entrance into the Lounge
Lounge 15' x 15' Max ( 4.57m x 4.57m Max )
With far reaching views to the front and overlooking the lawns this well finished room has a built in Garzo gas fireplace to the chimney breast and feature archway with glass shelving, picture rails add a sense of height and class with radiator, telephone, TV points & carpeted flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 27' 11" Max x 13' 7" Max ( 8.51m Max x 4.14m Max )
A real focal point of the property hosting a range of beautifully fitted wall and base level soft closing drawers and cupboards, solid wood worktops with metro tiling, Rangemaster electric oven & hob with extraction fan over, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel sink with window above enjoying spectacular views, tiled flooring with underfloor heating extending into the family bathroom, large dining area leading to the Conservatory, LED ceiling spotlights and skirting board lights, TV & Telephone points.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 12' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.78m )
A half brick and uPVC construction, providing a glorious outlook over the gardens and surrounding countryside, tiled flooring & patio doors leading to garden.
A fully tiled suite comprising of a bath with shower over, vanity unit with a range of drawers under and mirror with lighting over, tiled floor with heating under, chrome ladder towel rail.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 4' 1" ( 1.68m x 1.24m )
Provides plumbing for utilities and houses the combination boiler and water softener.
Master Bedroom 14' Max x 13' 7" ( 4.27m Max x 4.14m )
A recent addition to the property with full length folding doors opening up onto the alluring patio area & providing delectable distant views out towards the Somerset levels with "His & Hers" wardrobe featuring internal lighting, multiple circuit ceiling LED spotlights allowing for adjustable light control, 2 radiators, 4 double power sockets and TV point.
A modern suite to include double sized walk in shower with monsoon shower head, interactive wall mounted mirror with integrated CD player, DAB radio and AUX, pedestal WHB, WC, chrome ladder towel rail, wall mounted towel holders, LED ceiling lights and extraction fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
Dual aspect room with outlooks over the gardens with picture rails, ceiling spotlights & en-suite shower room, radiator and TV point.
En-Suite Shower Room
A fully tiled suite comprising shower cubicle with folding door, extraction fan, electric towel rail, WC, pedestal WHB and LED spotlights.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 13' 5" into wardrobes ( 3.20m x 4.09m into wardrobes )
Currently given over to an office, the room has built in wardrobes, picture rails, glorious front aspect views, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Bedroom 4 10' 1" Max x 10' 3" ( 3.07m Max x 3.12m )
Rear aspect room with built in double wardrobe including clothes rail, delightful views of woodland and gardens.
This property comes with approx. 3 acres of enchanting private woodland offering business & development potential.
Manicured wrap around garden with summer house and green house, patio entertaining area, 2 water features, gates into neighbouring field, stable block including 2 stables and tack room, single detached garage and hard standing used for parking, and potential for building plots subject to the usual planning permissions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73392446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Castle Cary (10.8 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Castle Cary (10.8 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.