2 bedroom maisonette for saleGrafton Yard, Kentish Town, NW5
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- 1,147 square feet/106.6 square metres
- Head Lease of 979 Years Remaining
- Contemporary Open Plan Living Space
- West Facing Sunny Balcony
- Two Bathrooms
- Lift Accessing all Levels
- Allocated Car Parking Space
A substantial two double bedroom split-level apartment,(circa 1,147 square feet/106.6 square metres) featuring balcony and allocated parking. Arranged over the upper two floors of a modern gated development in heart of Kentish Town, just off the high street.
This bright and spacious apartment comprises: a large contemporary open plan reception and fitted kitchen with access to a west facing balcony with fantastic views looking west across London, master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom (also with fitted wardrobes) and family bathroom. The property also benefits from lift access to all floors.
The apartment is very centrally located with easy access the amenities Kentish Town has to offer, including the underground and overground stations, local independent shops on the High Street, the refurbished Victorian swimming baths and the College Francais Bilingue de Londres. Camden and Chalk Farm are also just a short stroll away.
The property is sold with share of the head lease, with 979 years currently remaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73397176.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.