3 bedroom flat for saleRedcliffe Place, Redcliffe Parade West, Bristol, BS1
- Available to move in now
- Harbourside/City Centre
- Two and Three bed apartments available
- Terrace or Balconies to all units
- Neff appliances
- Gas heating
- Oak flooring
- Open plan living/kitchen
- New Homes
- View now
== Special Offer - Your stamp duty paid on all apartments - t&c's apply* ==
Redcliffe Place - stylishly designed 2 & 3 bed apartments offer the best in city living. Clean and contemporary open plan living spaces benefit from full height windows that allow light to flow through. Terraces and balconies provide stunning views across the city
With the highest specification throughout this development, which was a finalist in this year's South West RICS awards, Porcelanosa have designed the luxury bathrooms, en-suite shower rooms and kitchens, which include integrated Neff appliances and Silestone worktops. Kahrs limed oak flooring to the living areas and hallways complement the clean lines and modern look of these new homes.
Set in a peaceful but central location, Redcliffe Place is a perfect haven from which to enjoy the vibrant commercial, cultural and entertainment opportunities in Bristol's City Centre.
Only moments from Bristol's historic Floating Harbour, Michelin starred Casamia Restaurant and a myriad of other fine examples of Bristol's renowned independent food scene,
Redcliffe Place is also ideally placed for easy access to Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station and the motorway network. The City Centre and the Harbour can also be reached by local ferry.
For further information contact Ocean land and new homes on 0117 946 9838 or email us at email@example.com
* Please note that images are indicative of the development and represent the show homes *
* The developer will pay SDLT on all units up to a FTB rate as per the Inland Revenue www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax *
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27896294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.