Get brand editions for Bentons, Melton Mowbray

2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Rossiter Close, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire

Under Offer £40,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Modern Town House
  • Energy Rating B
  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Town Centre Location
  • Two Large Double Bedrooms
  • Lounge and Dining Kitchen
  • Downstairs WC & First Floor Bathroom
  • Immaculately Presented
  • Two Car Parking Space
  • Low Maintenance Landscaped Garden

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Located in close proximity of the town centre is this beautifully presented and very spacious two double bedroom mid town house. Well proportioned throughout comprising a lounge, inner hallway with cloaks/WC and stairs to first floor landing and spacious dining kitchen with double French doors leading out into the low maintenance landscaped garden. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms and a central bathroom with white suite. In addition to the rear garden is allocated driveway for two vehicles. The property is offered on a 25% shared ownership basis with East Midlands Housing Association with rent due on the remaining 75% which currently totals £249.59 per month. There is also a service charge for the estate maintenance and grass cutting which is £12.27 per month.

Location

Melton Mowbray is a thriving market town offering excellent local shopping and schooling facilities with the added benefit of being within easy commuting distance of the surrounding centres of Leicester, Nottingham, Loughborough, Grantham, Oakham and Stamford. Superb private schooling is available at nearby Oakham in addition to the Loughborough Endowed Schools, Ratcliffe College and Leicester Grammar School. The town is situated on the Leicester/Peterborough/Stansted railway with an excellent intercity service to London available from both Grantham and Leicester (approximately 1 hour).

Directions


Lounge 
12' 3" x 12' 0"
With access to a composite door to the front elevation into spacious reception room with uPVC glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator, television point and central electric feature fireplace, coving to ceiling and door through to:

Large Inner Hallway 
With stairs rising to the first floor landing with a useful understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and doors leading off to:

Cloaks/WC 
6' 10" x 3' 7"
With a quality tiled floor fitted with a white two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin and ample space for coat storage.

Dining Kitchen 
12' 2" x 10' 2"
A spacious and naturally light dining kitchen comprising a range of fitted wall and base units with roll top laminate work surfaces, built within the kitchen is a double Hotpoint oven which has been recently installed, a four ring Neff gas hob with stainless steel splashback and matching extractor hood over. There is plumbing and appliance space for a freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer, contemporary tiled splashbacks to the wall, spotlights to the ceiling and a high quality wood effect laminate flooring. Concealed within one of the wall units is the Potterton gas central heating boiler. There is ample space for dining table and chair, central heating radiator and fully glazed double French doors opening out into the garden.

First Floor Landing 
Having access through to the loft space, built-in storage cupboard providing useful storage, central heating radiator and doors leading off to:

Bedroom One 
12' 3" x 9' 10"
A spacious double bedroom having a uPVC double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.

Bedroom Two 
12' 3" x 10' 4"
A substantially sized second double bedroom which has a uPVC glazed window overlooking the rear garden and central heating radiator.

Family Bathroom 
8' 6" x 4' 6"
Fitted with a white three piece suite consisting of a panelled bath with central mixer tap, a wall mounted shower and controls, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, high quality neutral tiled splashbacks to the walls and complementing vinyl flooring. There is a central heating radiator, recessed spotlights and extractor fan to the ceiling.

Outside to the Front 
The property is located in a courtyard setting with a small front garden which has slate gravel and freestanding pots. Paving slabs leading up to the front entrance door.

Outside to the Rear 
The rear garden has been recently landscaped to a high standard with new fencing to the boundaries, a natural stone patio and pathway with the remainder of the garden being astroturfed for ease of maintenance. There is a timber gate to the rear boundary where there is a walkway leading to the parking where there are two car parking spaces allocated to the property. In addition there is also further visitors spaces.

Agents Note 
Please be advised that the property is available to purchase on the shared ownership basis of 25% share available via the East Midlands Housing Association. The asking price of £40,000 is for the 25% share and the buyer must pay rent on the remaining 75% shared to East Midlands Housing Association which comprises £249.59 per month. In addition to this there is a service charge for the upkeep of the estate, grass cutting and general tidying of communal areas of £12.27 per month. Any interested party after viewing the property will need to contact East Midlands Housing Association to ensure that they meet the criteria for the shared ownership purchase.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 August 2019

Nearest station

  • Melton Mowbray (0.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bentons, Melton Mowbray

47 Nottingham Street Melton Mowbray Leicestershire, LE13 1NN

01664 900110 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bentons, Melton Mowbray

47 Nottingham Street Melton Mowbray Leicestershire, LE13 1NN

01664 900110 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Melton Mowbray (0.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bentons, Melton Mowbray

47 Nottingham Street Melton Mowbray Leicestershire, LE13 1NN

01664 900110 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference BNT190383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.