4 bedroom detached house for saleHighgrove Close, Coalville, LE67
- Well Presented Detached Home
- Peaceful Cul de Sac Location
- Extended & Much Improved Interiors
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Dining & Living Kitchen
- Reception Hall & Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking & Single Garage
***SSTC IN COALVILLE SIMILAR URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR WAITING CLIENTS***
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME benefitting from EXTENDED and SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and outside space including GARAGING, PARKING and GOOD SIZED GARDENS. Set on a peaceful cul de sac and having been extended and finished to a high specification by the current vendors, the property offers versatile and deceptively spacious interiors comprising reception hall, two reception rooms, an impressive open plan dining and living kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, with four double bedrooms set to the first floor. All bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes and are serviced by a master en suite and family bathroom. Outside, the rear garden extends to a good size and there is parking for up to three vehicles to the front aspect as well as access into the single garage. The property benefits from mains gas central heating and full double glazing.
Built in 2002 by the reputable David Wilson Homes, this modern development lies in a convenient location having a range of local shops, pubs and facilities nearby as well as excellent commuter links and access to the local Leicestershire countryside for those enjoying outdoor pursuits. Local amenities can be found a short drive away in the market town of Ashby de la Zouch, where there are a range of shopping and leisure facilities and the historic Castle. The location is well placed for the commuter routes of A511, M1 and M42, there are a number of public bus routes nearby and rail links can be found just 8 miles away in Loughborough.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27897252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.