3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Park, March
- Close To The Town Centre
- Close To Train Station
- Off Road Parking
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- 12ft Lounge
*Two Reception Rooms
*Generous Sized Rear Garden
*Off Road Parking
*Close To Train Station
*Close To The Town Centre
Lounge 3.68m x 3.67m (12'1" x 12'0")
UPVC door to front, UPVC window to front, feature fireplace with log burner, radiator, walkway through to dining room, under stairs storage cupboard
Dining Room 3.67m x 3.67m (12'0" x 12'0")
UPVC window to side, doorway to Kitchen, stairs to first floor, radiator
Kitchen 3.66m x 2.41m (12'0" x 7'9")
UPVC door to side, UPVC window to side, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine, dishwasher, under counter fridge/freezer and cooker, tiled splash backs, wall mounted boiler
Downstairs Bathroom 3.60m x 1.47m (11'8" x 4'8")
Two UPVC windows to side, bath with overhead shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail, tiled walls and floor
Bedroom One 3.38m x 3.70m (11'1" x 12'1")
UPVC window to front, feature fireplace, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.67m x 3.69m (12'0" x 12'1")
UPVC window to side and rear, door to Bedroom Three, built in storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator
Bedroom Three 3.66m x 2.43m (12'0" x 7'10")
UPVC window to side, radiator
Paved area leading to front door, gravelled section to the side allowing space for off road parking for two cars, gate to side leading to Rear Garden
The garden is mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, gravelled beds with various plants and shrubs, two sheds, bin store, fully enclosed fenced boarders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73411367.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.