3 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Pednavounder Barn, Coverack
- Beautifully Renovated
- 3 Bedroom Main House and 1 Bedroom Converted Barns
- Approximately a 5 Acre Plot
- Flexible Accommodation
- Tranquil Grounds
- Unique Opportunity
- Established Holiday Let Income
- Quiet Location on Edge of Coverack
- Minutes from South Cornish Coast
A rare and unique opportunity to acquire this delightful property, nestled on the outskirts of the desirable village of Coverack on the rugged south Cornish Coast. Little Pednavounder Barn is a 3 bedroom detached converted barn with an additional secondary 1 bedroom barn, known as The Carthouse. The properties are set in grounds of approximately 5 acres and have both been lovingly converted to the highest exacting standards. The Carthouse is currently utilised as successful holiday and provides the opportunity to be purchased as a going concern. A viewing is highly advised to appreciate the property on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8823062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harding & Wakefield, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.