3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Dartford
Withdrawn from Market
- SUPERB THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- SECLUDED AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- LARGE PLOT GIVING POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- TRIPLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- EPC RATING D
- VIEWING A MUST
- EXCELLENT INTERNAL CONDITION
A rarely available and impressive 3 bedroom detached house that is situated on what we believe to be one of the largest, most secluded and sought after plots on Darenth Village Park. The ground floor of this immaculate home comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Area and a WC. There is also an integral garage. The first floor comprises Landing, three Bedrooms with an en -suite Shower Room to Bedrom 1 and a Bathroom. To the front of this quality home is a lawned garden which gives potential to extend the existing off street parking. To the rear is stunning garden that measures approximately 70’ x 50’ which has a large lawn, surrounding flower beds and three beautiful Lyme trees. With it’s potential to extend further, it’s location, size and condition we feel that this would make an amazing family home and should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73414610.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7996793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.